- Apply using the .
- High School transcript (Include mid-year senior grades if available at the time you apply.)
- School Report (Form is generally completed by a high school counselor and includes a school profile.)
- Teacher recommendations (Two are required: We prefer that one recommendation come from an English or humanities instructor and one from a math or science instructor.)
- exam or exam or (For English proficiency requirements, see below.) All international applicants who speak a foreign language other than English as their primary language must submit a completed TOEFL exam or IELTS exam or Duolingo English Test.
- Students who attend High Schools with full English instruction may request to be considered for a TOEFL/IELTS/Duolingo waiver by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: International Applicant - TOEFL/IELTS/Duolingo waiver
- Completed Certification of Finances form
- In addition to the TOEFL or IELTS or Duolingo requirement, we recommend participating in the optional English Proficiency supplements with one of our two service partners: IntialView or Vericant. (See below for more information.)
- Completed International Financial Aid application (Required, if applying for financial aid. All forms can be found on the Applying for Financial Aid as an International Student page.)